CHATBOT SUCCESS - KEY POINTS TO PONDER
At first, Aditya Prabhakara demonstrates how success in chatbot implementation can come in various forms and can mean different to different businesses. Aditya has looked at Chatbot from two different perspectives, business strategy and technical implementation. Under each of these perspectives,he lists those key points which are critical to the success of chatbots.
There are nine key points under business strategy and six under technical implementation that he identifies as critical factors for a successful chatbot implementation.
KEY POINTS FROM BUSINESS STRATEGY PERSPECTIVE
- Identify Channels
- Data Security & Privacy
- Use of right phrases
- Continuous Monitoring
- Personality of a chatbot
- Educating internal teams
- Identifying champions to train the bot
- Abating internal resistance
KEY POINTS FROM TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION PERSPECTIVE
- Provisioning two pipelines – Model and Application
- Making Security a priority
- Split business action to multiple bots to scale better
- Build capability to monitor, train and deploy models
- Prepare interfaces to integrate with multiple channel
- Build on auto scaling principle
SOME INTERESTING QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN Q&A:
- Are there any open source platforms to build chatbots? If yes, are there any recommendations?
- What kinds of algorithms are required to run and train the models?
Aritha has a team of qualified and committed professionals who have come together to build a solid workforce that diligently delivers technology solutions helping customers solve various business problems.